HP Wireless Assistant is a program that observes the connections of laptop and pcs wireless card(s), which enables you to handle the wireless local area networks, wireless wide area networks (WWAN), and Bluetooth devices via a graphical representation. The HP Wireless Assistant displays the status of all the wireless devices allowing you to enable or disable them.
In case you are having a problem connecting with wireless then install HP Wireless Assistant. If you want to know that, your laptop has a pre-installed HP Wireless Assistant, then click on ‘start’ and open control panel. From here, you will get to know that your HP Wireless Assistant is pre-installed or not. If you have upgraded to Windows 7 or Windows 10 or using the XP operating system, then follow these steps to install HP Wireless Assistant.
How to install HP Wireless assistant?
- Firstly, visit on HP Wireless Assistant website there you will get a screen displaying an option of support. Click on ‘support’.
- Now, you will get a drop down in which you have to select the third option i.e. ‘software and drivers’.
- Select the ‘laptop’ option on the current screen.
- The screen will appear displaying a field in which you have to fill the name of your product.
- Click on submit button.
- The next screen displays ‘software and driver result’ of your product.
- Next, you have to select your operating system and version to see available software for this product.
- Fill all the information required and click on ‘submit’.
- A result occurs with a lot of drivers.
- According to your requirement, select a driver and click ‘download’ to get your HP Wireless Assistant.
Once you are done with your downloading process, click on the downloaded file and follow the installation process. If you perform any step wrongly then an error may occur in your installation. While performing these steps, be careful and attentive. If you are connected to your preferred wireless network this means your process was completed successfully. To check whether your internet is working, open up your favorite browser and make a random search. If you see the internet is not working then, call HP Support Assistant Number or connect to your internet service provider.