HP printer turns off – Printing has become an essential need of today’s generation. From maintaining official documents to preparing school assignments, people around the world depend on printing machines for such tasks. Opting among the best, HP printers are chosen to be one of printers that give high-quality output.
Following up a smart concept of energy saving, the printing machines generally come with default setting auto turn off feature. HP printers are set to turn off automatically after certain time of inactivity to save the energy. This is the However, if you do not want the printer to get turned off, you may follow the steps. You may also call on HP Printer Support Number to fix the issue. You can change when the printer automatically turns off using the HP sprocket app.
Steps to fix when your HP printer turns off automatically:
- Check all the connections and turn the printer on
- Use your mobile device to open the HP sprocket app (install the app is you don’t have to continue with the process)
- Tap the Menu icon and then hit on the sprocket option
- Select Printers and then tap on your printer model available in the list
- If you don’t find your printer model in the list, connect with HP Printer Assistant to fix the problem
- On the next page, you will see printer information on the screen
- Under the Settings section, Tap Auto Off
- On the next page, choose when you would like your printer turns off automatically
- Tap on the back button icon on your mobile device to save the changes and complete the process
Once you make the above changes, your printer will not turn off automatically. You need to pass the command to turn the printer to turn it off. If you fail to execute the procedure, call on HP Support Assistant Number to resolve the issue.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.